Saturday, October 14, 2006

Under the Sea with Hodge Jr.!

Hello everyone! Hodge Jr. here! It appears I am famous, and stuff!


Well, here is an update of what I have been doing. I realised that, after fleeing the Brotherhood of the Fez (after I pushed some of their members into Victoria Falls), it would be a good plan to lay low for a while. Accordingly, I have spent the last few days with my new chum Percy the Penguin.


However, I have realised that I must get off Antarctica, as it is a cold and depressing place and there is little fine coffee and vanilla pastries. Speaking with my new chum, he said that I should go to the Americas, where they make coffee and vanilla!


This proved difficult, as I have no transport of my own. However, I have now found a large submarine which no-one seemed to want. Here is a picture.


A load of nice sailor types came out of it when they docked at this large military base, so I nipped on board and drove it off. They sounded very upset that I borrowed their submarine. I say, if they did not want it borrowed they should not have left it unlocked and with the keys in the ignition.


My next stop is a South American country, where I will take photographs of myself by fine coffee and vanilla beans.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?