Saturday, October 14, 2006

Riddle of the Sphinx

Hello, Hodgebeast Jr. here again! Well, not here - not as far as you are concerned. More there - I am in Egypt.


See? Egypt. Where the sphinxes live. And there are pyramids - the pointy thing behind me is a pyramid. What is the point of them, really? They are just very big and silly. There is no need for them at all.


Anyway, I noticed that the sphinx had no nose. My dad's nose nearly fell off once, but Liza sewed it back on so now it is okay. Armed with such knowledge, and a vast needle and thread, I have affixed a new nose to the sphinx so that it is happy and so forth.


I think it looks rather good, but I appear to have angered the locals. I have been chased by a strange group of people dressed in tight pinstripe blue suits and funny red hats, driving Buicks and wielding Tommy guns. They call themselves the Brotherhood of the Fez and I find them quite unnerving. Accordingly, I am writing this in an internet cafe in Cairo and am considering southern movement.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?