Saturday, October 14, 2006

New blog, new excitement!

Hello, minions,

I am the Hodgebeast, I have prickles.



Welcome to the new and shiny blog we have - it is quite excellent. No longer to the Hodges (us) have to share a blog with the Smooth Minions.

We shall continue to update this blog with additional information.

Thanks to the Time-Machine Petunia is building, when we migrated the posts from the other blog their timestamps have been messed up a bit - so the dates are pretty meaningless. They are in the right order, however - we are able to keep this straight in our heads as we are excessively wise and have vast amounts of wis. This is because we have prickles.

I am now going to go and get some fine coffee and vanilla pasties.

I am the Hodgebeast, I have prickles.

The Hodgebeast

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?