Saturday, October 14, 2006

Langley in the Fall

Hello, Hodge Jr. here! I am in Virginia, with my nice friend Mr. Jones and his chum, Mr. Smith. They work for a company which they call "The Company". They have nice black suits and dark glasses, and are very nice and kind.

They did not appear to like Colonel Villalobos for some reason, however, and were around his house giving large crates marked "Agricultural Equipment" to the people who were attacking him. I think they were trying to get them to become farmers again rather than blow him up, but this didn't work, unfortunately.

Larry the Llama ran away, but I went with Mr. Smith and Mr. Jones after I got fed up with Colonel Villalobos and his rather icky collection of human ears. I really didn't see the need, and thought he might have been mocking me for my lack of ears. So, I got very angry and left - taking with me some plans I found in his secret safe.

Mr. Smith and Mr. Jones were very pleased with these plans, and have now smuggled me to this place called Langley where it is very nice. I have been told I can have as much fine coffee and vanilla pastries as I like if I am able to advise them about what to do about a man called Fidel who, it appears, has a really cool beard.

So, I am sitting her chillin' and considering what to do. I may go north and see Liza, who - while not having quite as much fine coffee as Mr. Jones & Mr. Smith - does not ask me to solve major international problems.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?