Saturday, October 14, 2006

Lack of Babes in Detroit

Hello, Hodge Jr. here! My quest to find the Hoff continues!

I thought initially that trying to find the Hoff would be simple - but it appears it is far harder than I previously thought. I decided that I would need to find a place which had the highest concentration of babes, and the Hoff would naturally gravitate towards there. After consultation with a drunk person in a bar, I thought the local American Football team would be a good idea; they always have a lot of babes around with 'normous pom-poms.

So, I went to Ford Field, where the Detroit Lions play, and met up with the Lions.

(This is clearly a fib - they are not lions, they are big chaps in armour who throw a ball around which is shaped a little like me.)

Anyway, they are very nice and - after I spent some of the Federal Money the FBI gave me on some beers for them - they told me they have no babes as part of the Detroit Lions organisation. I did not believe them - but then I conducted a websearch on their official site for "cheerleaders". No babes!

So, myself and the Detroit Lions have hired a bus, bought some beer and road tunes, and are heading West towards California where - I am reliably informed - there are many babes. There, we shall find the highest concentration of babes, which is where the Hoff will be.

I am a genius.

Hodge Jr.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?