Saturday, October 14, 2006
Hunting for the Hoff
Hello, Hodgebeast Jr. here reporting from under some sort of large flyover in Detroit.
How did I get here? It's a long story.
The Company Mr. Jones and Mr. Smith appear to work for has a rival - they are something like Federated Buruitos Information; I wasn't really listening. Anyway, someone from there has come to me and made me a better offer (i.e. not having to deal with 'normous international incidents, which after the submarine episode I am rather pleased about.) These two nice men from a place called Quantico said that I just needed to find some bloke or other for them, as apparently they have been very careless and forgotten where they burried him. His name is Hoff or something like that - again, I wasn't really listening as I only have very small ears. They gave me a ticket to Detroit, a shovel and a map with a large "X" marking the rough area.
This is why I am here, but I am unsure. I have done a search on the Intermawebtron for "Hoff" and have discovered that he lives in California and spends a lot of time in Germany.
Here is a picture of him - he looks very happy.
So, I am going to leave the shovel, and go to California or Germany to find this Hoff person. Apparently, he is always surrounded by beach babes, which I think has to be good.
How did I get here? It's a long story.
The Company Mr. Jones and Mr. Smith appear to work for has a rival - they are something like Federated Buruitos Information; I wasn't really listening. Anyway, someone from there has come to me and made me a better offer (i.e. not having to deal with 'normous international incidents, which after the submarine episode I am rather pleased about.) These two nice men from a place called Quantico said that I just needed to find some bloke or other for them, as apparently they have been very careless and forgotten where they burried him. His name is Hoff or something like that - again, I wasn't really listening as I only have very small ears. They gave me a ticket to Detroit, a shovel and a map with a large "X" marking the rough area.
This is why I am here, but I am unsure. I have done a search on the Intermawebtron for "Hoff" and have discovered that he lives in California and spends a lot of time in Germany.
Here is a picture of him - he looks very happy.So, I am going to leave the shovel, and go to California or Germany to find this Hoff person. Apparently, he is always surrounded by beach babes, which I think has to be good.
