Saturday, October 14, 2006
Hodge Jr's Travels
Hello. I am Hodgebeast Jr. I am the son of the Hodgebeast. I also have prickles, but only very small and tiny ears which are too small to be seen.
I have decided to travel the world, as I have not seen enough of it, and need to broaden my horizons. I have first gone to Paris.
Here I am by the Eifel Tower. It just looks like a big pylon, and I am not that impressed by it. However, I am told it is very special to the French. It just looks like a load of scaffolding to me.
The French are an odd people - they appear to eat snails. I have tried telling them that they should eat fine coffee and vanilla pastries instead, but they do not listen. They have silly little berets on their heads and onions around their necks.
Next on my world tour : Rome!
